Morocco - best explored by adventure motorcycle!
A fascinating North African country, characterised by endless ocean, deserts and refreshing, green oases as well as enormous mountain ranges and its impressive cities. In no other country so close to Europe you will have such a positive culture-shock. This journey takes us through lively atmospheres of medinas, beautiful winding roads through mountains, ancient kashbas, challenging gravel tracks, good food and breath-taking sceneries.
Imagine riding curvy roads through the mighty Atlas mountain range, exploring the night market Djemaa el-Fna in Marrakech, and experiencing the rich culture and warm hospitality of the Moroccan people! Crossing the High Atlas mountains, Gorge du Dadès, Tizi ’n Tichka pass, exploring remote villages, the warm Moroccan desert and the buzzing atmosphere of Marrakech. It is all going to happen!
A once in a lifetime experience! The combination of sand dunes and snow white mountains is truly unique. Morocco’s spectacular nature will stay in my heart and memory forever".
- Lisa Nordlind (www.nordlind.com) / Sweden
High-lights Morocco motorcycle tour:
- The buzzling UNESCO listed Medina of Marrakech
- The High-Atlas Mountains
- The stunning Tiz n’ Test Pass
- Accommodation in authentic Riads and Auberges
- The UNESCO listed Kasbah Aït Ben Haddou
- Ride through the Anti-Atlas in the Berber heartland
- Gorge de Todra and Gorge de Dadès
- Great gravel roads up to 3000 m!
- The beautiful Merzouga sand dunes
- All inclusive*: accommodation, gasoline, all meals, support vehicle are included ! (*except flight ticket)
Our tour will show you another side of Morocco, where the adventurous rider can safely explore the snowbound passes of the High Atlas or the dusty pistes of the Sahara. In between the well-known highlights and cities, there is a network of beautiful routes far from the hassle-prone tourist hotspots. We’ll ride lots of gravel roads -so called pistes- so you need some gravel riding experience or have attended a two day off-road course. But for sure you don't need to be a Dakar rider!