Explore Norway and Sweden by motorcycle!
Riding over challenging gravel roads, through endless forests dotted with small lakes and picturesque villages in Sweden. Or magnificent views over breath-taking fjords, waterfalls that come thundering down and shimmering glaciers in Norway. In Scandinavia this is all possible!
Here you can become one with nature, because Scandinavia is 100% nature. Jaw-dropping views from the fjords, water-crossings, more technical tracks and scenic mountain roads; it is all going to happen! Experience on your own adventure bike what gravel riding in Scandinavia is all about.
- Roel H. / The Netherlands
WE OFFER THREE DIFFERENT TOURS:
"Ride light" - Four day-trips without luggage, starting and ending in Hamar, Norway. More info here >>>
"Mountain tour" - Five days traveling with light luggage over the best gravel mountain roads Norway has to offer. More info here >>>
"Fjords & mountains tour" - Seven days traveling with light luggage over the best gravel and winding tarmac roads and you will also see the majestic fjords besides those breath-taking mountains. More info here >>>
- Magnificent Scandinavian forrest- and mountain roads
- Local accommodations (hotel/cabins/mountain lodges) including breakfast and dinner
- Impressive Norwegian mountains, fjords, thundering waterfalls and shimmering glaciers
- Experienced Swedish / Norwegian/ English / Dutch speaking guides
- Small groups
- The best routes, not to be found on the tourist maps!