Adventure riding at its best on a BMW GS!
Experience the less travelled routes of the Western Cape of South Africa. It includes the most beautiful, less explored backroads and mountain passes of the Karoo and Cederberg. Some stages a bit more challenging than the standard jeep track. The route is designed to explore most of the exciting and breathtaking dirt road passes, together with interesting accommodation places, the Cape has on offer.
We start the trip off by riding through the famous Cape Winelands of the Western Cape and then make our way north, along the backroads of the Cederberg Mountain, then east into the semi-desert areas of the Tankwa Karoo, where the real beauty of this trip lies… the single lane dirt roads, carving through the valleys, mountain passes and open plains.
We travel over the Swartberg and spend some time in the Overberg, before making our way to Cape Town, along the famous Gordon's bay coastal road. The tour ends with a ride along the spectacular Cape Peninsula.
Are you up for collecting some dust on your suit?
- South-Africa's Westcape best gravel riding !
- Including BMW GS including fuel during the whole tour.
- Including all meals, accommodation, guides and support-vehicle (no luggage on your bike).
- Including game-reserve drive. See the Big 5!
- Start and finish in Cape Town
- Extend your stay and visit Robben Island and the Table-mountain.
For this tour we co-operate again with our trusted partner UpSouthAdventures. A tailor made tour that includes the best off-road riding in South Africa.
Interested? Check the info-sheet for more info.