Adventure riding in South Africa & Lesotho on a BMW GS
An adventurous tour in terms of gravel road riding and interesting accommodation spots. It includes the most beautiful, less explored backroads and mountain passes of Lesotho and South Africa and at some stages a bit more challenging than the standard jeep track. The route is designed to explore most of the exciting and breathtaking gravel road passes South Africa has on offer. This tour is not suitable to ride two up.
Are you up for collecting some dust on your suit?
- South-Africa & Lesotho's best gravel riding !
- Including BMW GS including fuel during the whole tour.
- Including two-days BMW off-road course at Countrytrax with Jan de Toit.
- Including all meals, accommodation, guides and support-vehicle (no luggage on your bike).
- Including 2 x game-reserve drives. See the Big 5!
- Visit beautiful parks like Drakensberg and Golden Gate National Park,
- Ride southern Africa's highest gravel passes, up to 3200 m like: Sani Pass, Matebeng Pass, Naude's Neck Pass.
- Start and finish in Johannesburg.
- Extend your stay and visit Kruger National park, or fly to Cape Town to visit Robben Island and the Table-mountain.
For this tour we co-operate again with our trusted partner UpSouthAdventures. A tailor made tour that includes an off-road training by one of the most skilled trainers and the best off-road riding in Lesotho and South Africa.
Interested? Just get in contact if you would like more info.