In 2023 Explore360° is having its 10th year anniversary!
We will celebrate that with a special tour in Iceland where it all begun in 2013: the Iceland Black Edition.
Like to colours on the ski slopes: blue-red-black. Meaning it will be tougher, faster and more spectacular.
For this tour only experienced off-road riders can join. You need at least level 3 at Off Road Skills from Simon Pavey or a similar level course (advanced). Or you are an experienced enduro/MX /ADV-rider.
If you are looking for an exciting organised trip through Iceland,
way off the usual tourist paths, this is the right place.
The best tour ever!
It was great fun riding with you guys"
~ Erik Peters (www.motorradreisender.de) / Germany
More difficult tracks to ride, more rivers to cross where team-work is essential. During this challenge to help each other to reach our destination for the day, or even the other side of the river ;)
Do you have a 'can-do' mentality? Are you up for a challenging ride? You like a team-centric tour where your help is needed? (even in the kitchen)
Then this might be your adventure!
Highlights Iceland tour:
- Fantastic on- and offroad riding through Iceland, mostly in the Highlands
- Moonlike landscape surrounding Askja volcano
- Enjoying natural hot-springs
- Landmannalaugar - fairytale landscapes
- Unique accommodations up in the Highlands - far away from all the tourists
- No luggage / side-cases on your motorcycle because we have a support vehicle!
WE SHIP YOUR OWN BIKE (included in the price):
Do you have an adventure bike yourself?
Shipping it by sea-container and fly yourself to Reykjavik is possible from:
• Great Britain (Immingham)
• The Netherlands (Rotterdam)
• Germany (Bremerhaven)
• Denmark (Aarhus)
• Sweden (Helsingborg)
• Norway (Frederikstad)
Not able to ship your own bike? You can rent locally a BMW 1250 GS* for our Iceland Experience. It performs well on the tarmac, but also when it becomes a bit rougher on the gravel roads.
* We’ve got special permission from the rental company for riding the F-roads (mountain roads) with the rental bikes on Iceland.