Off Road Skills & Allroad Tour Wales
Join us to the Off Road Skills (ORS) training in Wales where the legendary Simon Pavey (10 times Dakar) and his team learns you how to ride offroad. The course is available for all levels, from beginner to expert (level 1, 2, 2-foundation and 3). So even if you have no experience at all, or have lots of experience, you will learn new things and they'll make you work hard. Available motorcycles are brand new BMW 1250 GS, a 1250 GS with lowered suspension, or a BMW 850 GS, 750 GS. The bikes are included in the course (including fuel and insurance!). You can join this course also with a A2 license.
Off Road Skills is based out of one of the UK’s finest and most exclusive off road facilities; the spectacular 4000-acre Walters Arena in Brecon Beacon in South Wales. Unique not only in its vast size, but also the variety of terrain and fantastic all weather abilities, Walters Arena is another reason that Off Road Skills stands out.
"WILD IN WALES" ALLROAD TOUR
For those who want to bring the learned into practise immediately can join us on a four day allroad tour through Wales.
A good mix of curvy single-lane tarmac, forest roads, technical tracks and water crossings, guided by Simon and his team of instructors.
Again, we split up the whole bunch in smaller groups with different levels. So this tour is suitable for all levels of experience, especially after the training.
During the tour you will stay in comfortable hotels on idyllic locations where we first have our 'dirty boot beer' after a day long riding followed by dinner together.
After two days of intensive training, this is the perfect way to see Wales from a motorbike-perspective and practise all you have learned!"Nadja M. / The Netherlands
SEE THE BROCHURE (PDF) FOR MORE INFO (UNDER TRAVEL INFORMATION)
Including in ORS training package:
- Two days rental BMW GS (1250 GS, 1250 GS lowered suspension, 850 GS or (lowered) 750 GS) including fuel and insurance. Also A2 license holders can join.
- Two excellent days Off Road Skills on level 1 / 2 / 2-foundation / or 3 by Simon Pavey and his team.
- Accommodation in hotels / B&B in the vicinity of the ORS unit.
- All meals and refreshments.
- Walters Arena in Brecon Beacon in Wales. The best training location in you can find in Europe!
Including in the Wild in Wales Allroad tour:
- Accommodation in comfortable and idyllic hotels.
- All meals during the tour.
- BMW GS including fuel and full insurance.
- Simon Pavey and his instructors together with Explore360° guides.
- Support vehicle with spare-bike, carrying luggage, tools, and refreshments.
- The best on- and off-road riding in Wales - even on private land and in areas/forests where special permits are needed.