Off Road Skills & Allroad Tour Wales
Join us to the Off Road Skills (ORS) training in Wales where the legendary Simon Pavey (serial Dakar finisher) and his team learns you how to ride offroad. The course is available for all levels, from beginner to expert (level 1, 2, 2-foundation and 3). So even if you have lots of experience, you will learn and they make you work hard. Available motorcycles are brand new BMW 1200 GS Rally, a 1200 GS Rally with lowered suspension, or a BMW 850 GS, 750 GS (310 GS on request).
Off Road Skills is based out of one of the UK’s finest and most exclusive off road facilities; the spectacular 4000-acre Walters Arena in South Wales. Unique not only in its vast size, but also the variety of terrain and fantastic all weather abilities, Walters Arena is another reason that Off Road Skills stands out.
After two days of intensive training, this is the perfect way to see Wales from a motorbike perspective and practise all you have learned!"Nadja M. / The Netherlands
EXTEND WITH THE "WILD IN WALES" ALLROAD TOUR IN BEAUTIFUL WALES
For those who want to bring the learned into practise immediately can join us on a three day Allroad tour through Wales. A good mix of curvy tarmac, gravel roads and technical forrest tracks, guided by Simon and his team. This tour is suitable for all levels of experience, especially after the training. We split up on different levels, so everybody rides on their own level. You will stay in picturesque accommodations and use again those trustworthy BMW GS's. Having a support vehicle with a mechanic, and our luggage, spare-bikes and refreshments during the day, makes the riding more light and only more fun!
Including in ORS:
- Two days rental BMW GS (1200 GS Rally, 1200 GS lowered suspension, 800 GS, 700 GS or 650 GS) including fuel and insurance.
- Two excellent days Off Road Skills on level 1 / 2 / 2-foundation / or 3 by Simon Pavey and his team.
- Breakfast, lunches, refreshments and diners during training days.
- Walters Arena in Brecon Beacon, Wales. The best training location in you can find in Europe!
Including in the Allroad tour:
- Accommodation in comfortable and idyllic hotels/cottages.
- All meals
- Three days rental BMW GS including fuel.
- Simon Pavey and his team as local guides/instructors.
- Support vehicle with a mechanic and luggage, tools, and spare-bikes.
- The best on- and off-road riding in Wales - even in areas where special permits are needed.