Off Road Skills & Allroad Tour Wales
Join us to the Off Road Skills (ORS) training in Wales where the legendary Simon Pavey (10 times Dakar finisher) and his team learns you how to ride offroad. The course is available for all levels, from beginner to expert (level 1, 2, 2-foundation and 3). So even if you have no experience at all, or lots of experience, you will learn new things and they'll make you work hard. Available motorcycles are brand new BMW 1250 GS, a 1250 GS with lowered suspension, or a BMW 850 GS, 750 GS. The bikes are included in the course (including fuel and insurance!).
Off Road Skills is based out of one of the UK’s finest and most exclusive off road facilities; the spectacular 4000-acre Walters Arena in Brecon Beacon in South Wales. Unique not only in its vast size, but also the variety of terrain and fantastic all weather abilities, Walters Arena is another reason that Off Road Skills stands out.
EXTEND WITH THE "WILD IN WALES" ALLROAD TOUR IN BEAUTIFUL WALES
For those who want to bring the learned into practise immediately can join us on a five day allroad tour through Wales. A good mix of curvy tarmac, gravel roads, technical tracks and water crossings, guided by Simon and his team. We split up the whole bunch in smaller groups with different levels, so this tour is suitable for all levels of experience, especially after the training.
We head north, across the Cambrian Mountains on the iconic Strata Florida. Heading further north up the coast, the scenery gets more epic by the mile as we ride deeper into Snowdonia National Park. Rounding Mount Snowden, exploring those remote areas of Wales on small roads and green lanes and byways. During the tour you will stay in comfortable hotels on idyllic locations.
And we will use again those trustworthy BMW GS's. Having a support vehicle with a mechanic, spare-bikes and our luggage and refreshments during the day, makes the riding more light and even more fun!
After two days of intensive training, this is the perfect way to see Wales from a motorbike-perspective and practise all you have learned!"Nadja M. / The Netherlands
SEE THE BROCHURE (PDF) FOR MORE INFO (UNDER TRAVEL INFORMATION)
Including in ORS training package:
- Two days rental BMW GS (1250 GS, 1250 GS lowered suspension, 850 GS or (lowered) 750 GS) including fuel and insurance.
- Two excellent days Off Road Skills on level 1 / 2 / 2-foundation / or 3 by Simon Pavey and his team.
- Accommodation in hotels / B&B in the vicinity of the ORS unit.
- All meals and refreshments.
- Walters Arena in Brecon Beacon in Wales. The best training location in you can find in Europe!
Including in the 5 days Wild in Wales Allroad tour:
- Accommodation in comfortable and idyllic hotels.
- All meals during the tour.
- Four days rental BMW GS including fuel and full insurance.
- Simon Pavey and his team as local guides/instructors.
- Support vehicle with a mechanic and carrying luggage, tools, and spare-bikes.
- The best on- and off-road riding in Wales - even on private land and in areas where special permits are needed.