Off Road Skills & Allroad Tour Wales & 'Bush mechanic' workshop
Join us to the Off Road Skills (ORS) training in Wales where the legendary Simon Pavey (serial Dakar finisher) and his team learns you how to ride offroad. The course is available for all levels, from beginner to expert (level 1, 2, 2-foundation and 3). So even if you have no experience at all or lots of experience, you will learn and they'll make you work hard. Available motorcycles are brand new BMW 1250 GS, a 1250 GS with lowered suspension, or a BMW 850 GS, 750 GS (310 GS on request). The bikes are included in the course (including fuel and insurance!).
Off Road Skills is based out of one of the UK’s finest and most exclusive off road facilities; the spectacular 4000-acre Walters Arena in South Wales. Unique not only in its vast size, but also the variety of terrain and fantastic all weather abilities, Walters Arena is another reason that Off Road Skills stands out.
EXTEND WITH THE "WILD IN WALES" ALLROAD TOUR IN BEAUTIFUL WALES
For those who want to bring the learned into practise immediately can join us on a four day especially for Explore360° designed allroad tour through Wales. A good mix of curvy tarmac, gravel roads and technical forrest tracks, guided by Simon and his team. This tour is suitable for all levels of experience, especially after the training.
We split up in different levels, so everybody rides on their own level again, just like during the course. You will stay in picturesque accommodations and use again those trustworthy BMW GS's. Having a support vehicle with a mechanic, our luggage, spare-bikes and refreshments during the day, makes the riding more light and even more fun!
After two days of intensive training, this is the perfect way to see Wales from a motorbike-perspective and practise all you have learned!"Nadja M. / The Netherlands
'BUSH MECHANIC' WORKSHOP
Would you like to learn how to fix a puncture? Or what to do when having electrical or mechanical problems out in the middle of nowhere?
In 2021 you have the possibility to arrive a day earlier and join the 'Bush mechanic' workshop. A hands-on course of one day, where you will learn all the tips and tricks how to fix your bike when out in the middle of nowhere.
We have a maximum of 8 spots, so don't hesitate too long.
SEE THE BROCHURE (PDF) FOR MORE INFO (UNDER TRAVEL INFORMATION)
Including in ORS:
- Two days rental BMW GS (1250 GS HP, 1250 GS HP lowered suspension, 850 GS, 750 GS or 310 GS (on request) including fuel and insurance.
- Two excellent days Off Road Skills on level 1 / 2 / 2-foundation / or 3 by Simon Pavey and his team.
- Breakfast, lunches, refreshments and diners.
- Walters Arena in Brecon Beacon in Wales. The best training location in you can find in Europe!
Including in the 4 days Wild in Wales Allroad tour:
- Accommodation in comfortable and idyllic hotels.
- All meals during the tour.
- Four days rental BMW GS including fuel and full insurance.
- Simon Pavey and his team as local guides/instructors.
- Support vehicle with a mechanic and carrying luggage, tools, and spare-bikes.
- The best on- and off-road riding in Wales - even on private land and in areas where special permits are needed.