Iceland - the best place for riding your adventure motorcycle!
The perfect destination for a unique and exciting experience on two wheels. The off-road riding on Iceland is one of the best in Europe, and offers a lot of variety through breath taking nature! Leave the tarmac behind and explore not only the more known highlights but also the desolate Highlands of inner Iceland.
If you are looking for an exciting and perfectly organised trip through Iceland, way off the usual tourist paths, this is the right place. The best tour ever! It was great fun riding with you guys"Erik Peters (www.motorradreisender.de) / Germany
This motorcycle adventure will show you landscapes, which are truly unique in the world. It’s an adventurous tour where you will experience different aspects of great nature. We will drive on unpaved mountain roads (F-roads) as much as possible, stay in basic mountain cabins, far away from the touristy places, and will be crossing the inhospitable and deserted Highlands of Iceland twice. And this is only allowed and possible by 4WD or an adventure bike! An overwhelming environment that is dominated by glaciers, waterfalls, volcanoes, black lava desert, wild rivers, hot springs and rainbow coloured mountains awaits you!
Highlights Iceland tour:
- Fantastic on- and offroad riding through Iceland, including the Highlands
- Impressing waterfalls like Dettifoss and Aldeyarfoss
- Guided walk over a glacier
- Thingvellir - where tectonic plates drift apart
- Lake Myvatn
- Sprengisandur (mountain road through inner Iceland)
- Whale watching in Husavik
- Enjoying natural hot-springs
- Landmannalaugar - fairytale landscapes
- Laki - row of 120 volcano craters
- Black beaches of Vik
- Unique accommodations up in the Highlands - far away from all the tourists
- No luggage / side-cases on your motorcycle because we have a support vehicle
We rent the trustworthy BMW GS* for our Iceland Experience. It performs well on the tarmac, but also when it becomes a bit rougher. You can choose from:
• BMW 1200 GS/LC
• BMW 800 GS or 700 GS
* We’ve got special permission from the rental company for riding the F-roads (mountain roads) with the rental bikes on Iceland.
SHIP YOUR OWN BIKE (included in the price!):
Do you have an adventure bike yourself? Shipping it by sea-container and fly yourself to Reykjavik is possible from:
• Great Britain (Immingham)
• The Netherlands (Rotterdam)
• Germany (Bremerhaven)
• Denmark (Aarhus)
• Sweden (Helsingborg)
• Norway (Frederikstad)