Discover North Vietnam by motorcycle!
This adventure will show you a side of Vietnam which not many tourists see. Up in the north we'll encounter colourful hill-tribes, and extraordinary landscapes await us as cross the high mountains along the border with China. On this off-road adventure we ride the back-roads and and take time to go to places rarely visited by tourist, up in the mountains where the H'mong tribes live. We'll ride single-tracks, get our boots dirty, cross rivers on bamboo rafts, stop for picnic-lunches and visit small markets along the way. Sleeping over in home-stays with the locals to get a real taste of the country makes this tour complete.
Be aware that you need to be an experienced off-road rider with no vertigo for this tour because we ride lots of single-tracks, technical climbs in mountainous terrain.
River crossings, dirt-roads and single-tracks, remote hill-tribe villages and home-stays are part of the adventure. This amazing tour leads you to places where not many others have been!"Jonathan S. / UK
- Guided Hanoi city tour by US Army Jeep
- Sleep over at home-stays and absorb the local culture
- Great on- and off-road riding
- Delicious Vietnamese food
- Breath-taking nature
- Off the beaten track
- Meet the local people
- All inclusive: including motorcycle (Honda CRF 250L), fuel, accommodations, all meals, coffee stops/soft drinks, local mechanic, support vehicle (so no luggage on the bike).