Discover North Vietnam by motorcycle!
This adventure will show you a side of Vietnam which not many tourist see. Up in the north we'll encounter colourful hill-tribes, and extraordinary landscapes await us as cross the high mountains along the border with China. On this off-road adventure we ride the back roads and and take time to go to places rarely visited by tourist, up in the mountains where the H'mong tribes live. We'll ride single-tracks, get our boots dirty, cross rivers on bamboo rafts, stop for picnic-lunches and visit small markets along the way. Sleeping over in home-stays to get a real taste of the country makes this tour complete.
Be aware that you need to be an experienced off-road rider for this tour.
River crossings, dirt-roads and single-tracks, remote hill-tribe villages and home-stays are part of the adventure. This amazing tour leads you to places where not many others have been!"Jonathan S. / UK
- Guided Hanoi city tour by US Army Jeep
- Sleep over at home-stays and absorb the local culture
- Great on- and off-road riding
- Delicious Vietnamese food
- Breath-taking nature
- Off the beaten track
- Meet the local people
- All inclusive: including motorcycle (Honda CRF 250L), fuel, accommodations, all meals, coffee stops/soft drinks, local mechanic, support vehicle (so no luggage on the bike).