Explore Uganda on a motorcycle!
Riding a motorcycle through a National Park and enjoy wild-life? Yes, in Uganda this is possible and that is what you will experience during this allroad tour.
A true adventure where we will explore the north-eastern mountain range along the border with Kenya, ride through National Parks with wild-life and even camp out in the bush.
We'll be over in safari-lodges and guesthouses with a decent bed and food.
But camping along the shore of Lake Albert and making our own meal while surrounded by wild-life is part of the plan.
An awesome mix of trail riding, culture and safari.
as far as I can see it is quite impossible to achieve this tour by any other means - this is unique!"
~ Philip Ashton-Jones (UK) / Uganda 2022
On this tour we use the light Kibo K250. A sturdy 250 cc motorcycle designed in The Netherlands and produced in Kenya. Perfect to do the job and ride lots maram (dirt) roads.!
We have our back covered by a support vehicle that brings our luggage and a mechanic as well.
If you wish, you can extend your stay and make a trekking to the 'Silverback' gorillas in the jungles of southern Uganda.
If this sounds exiting, you are more than welcome to join!
Download the brochure (PDF) for more detailed information.
High-lights Uganda tour:
- Exiting 'game drive' through Kidepo and Murchison National Park.
- Amazing safari camps with game-reserve drives on the motorbike.
- Wild river rafting on the Nile (included).
- Chimp trekking (included).
- Boat ride on the river Nile to Murchison falls (included).
- Lots of off-road riding!
- Silverback Mountain Gorillas trekking (optional).
- All inclusive (*): accommodations, motorcycle rent, fuel, all meals, support vehicle (with mechanic and luggage), park fees (* except flight tickets/insurances)
Download (see section travel information) the brochure (PDF) for more detailed information >>>