Explore Uganda motorcycle!
Riding a motorcycle through a National Park and enjoy wild-life? Yes, in Uganda this is possible and that what we will do doing during this off-road adventure.
In 2022 we will have our first ride with a group in this beautiful country where the diversity in nature and culture is intense.
A true adventure where we will explore the north-eastern mountain range along the border with Kenya, ride through National Parks with wild-life and even camp out in the bush. Visiting Lake Albert and do some chimp trekking is part of the plan. Combined with lots and lots of off-road riding on Moram (dirt) roads.
Riding light 250 cc off-road bikes (Kibo K250) and having our back covered by a support vehicle with a mechanic that brings our luggage as well.
If this sounds exiting, you are more than welcome to join!
High-lights Uganda tour:
- Amazing safari camps
- Wild river rafting on the Nile
- Chimp trekking
- Stunning views in Mount Elgon area near the Kenyan border
- Exiting 'game drive' through Kidepo National Park.
- Lots of off-road riding!
- Silverback Mountain Gorillas trekking (optional).
- All inclusive (*): accommodations, motorcycle rent, fuel, all meals, support vehicle (with mechanic and luggage), park fees (* except flight tickets)
Download (see section travel information) the brochure (PDF) for more details >>>