Explore Uganda motorcycle!
Riding a motorcycle through a National Park and enjoy wild-life? Yes, in Uganda this is possible and that what we will do doing during this off-road adventure.
In 2022 we will have our first ride with a group in this beautiful country where the diversity in nature and culture is intense.
A true adventure where we will explore the north-eastern mountain range along the border with Kenya, ride through National Parks with wild-life and even camp out in the bush. Visiting Lake Albert and do some chimp trekking is part of the plan. Combined with lots and lots of off-road riding on Moram (dirt) roads.
Riding light 250 cc off-road bikes (Kibo K250) and having our back covered by a support vehicle with a mechanic that brings our luggage as well.
If this sounds exiting, you are more than welcome to join!
- All inclusive (*): accommodations, motorcycle rent, fuel, all meals, support vehicle, park fees, river rafting and chimp trekking (* except flight tickets).
- Stunning views in Mount Elgon area near the Kenyan border.
- Exiting 'game drive' through Kidepo National Park.
- Lots of off-road riding!
- Support vehicle with mechanic.
- Rafting the mighty Nile river.
- Chimp trekking.
- Extend your stay and visit the 'Gorillas in the mist' (not included).