Explore Norway by adventure motorcycle!
Would you like to ride over challenging gravel roads, through endless forests dotted with small lakes? Or have magnificent views over the impressive fjords with waterfalls that come thundering down, or breath-taking views on the desolate mountains with shimmering glaciers? In Norway this is all possible!
Here you can become one with nature, because Norway is 100% powered by nature. Jaw-dropping views from the fjords, water-crossings, more technical tracks and scenic mountain roads; it is all going to happen! Experience on your own adventure motorcycle what gravel riding in Norway is all about!
~ Roel H. / The Netherlands
WE OFFER THREE DIFFERENT TOURS:
"Ride Light tour" - Five day-trips without luggage, starting and ending daily in Hamar, Norway. More info here >>>
"Mountain Adventure tour" - Six days riding with light luggage over the best gravel mountain roads Norway has to offer. More info here >>>
"The best of Norway" - Eight days riding with light luggage over the best gravel and winding tarmac roads. You will also see the majestic fjords besides those breath-taking mountains. More info here >>>
- Magnificent Scandinavian forrest- and mountain roads
- Local accommodations (hotel/cabins/mountain lodges) including breakfast and dinner
- Impressive Norwegian mountains, fjords, thundering waterfalls and shimmering glaciers
- Experienced Swedish / Norwegian/ English / Dutch speaking guides
- Small groups
- The best routes, not to be found on the tourist maps!