Off Road Skills & Allroad Tour Wales
Do you want to learn how to power-slide or know how to descend steep hills? Sand or mud isn’t your thing? You're riding already for some years on tarmac and want to learn how to ride on dirt with you adventure-bike?
Every year we go to Wales where we join the Off Road Skills (ORS) training of the legendary Simon Pavey (serial Dakar finisher). And fun we have, every time again! Not only during the day, where we all learn on our own level, but also in the evening in the local pub while having dinner together. We will stay in lovely cottages & hotels close to the training location, go out and have dinner afterwards and we even might bump into Charley Boorman, a good friend of Simon's.
The course is available for all levels, from beginner to expert (1-2 and 3). So even if you have lots of experience, Simon and his team will learn you something and will make you sweat! Available motorcycles are the brand new BMW 1200 GS Rally, a 1200 GS Rally with lowered suspension, or a BMW 800 GS, 700 GS and 650 GS.
Off Road Skills is based out of one of the UK’s finest and most exclusive off road facilities; the spectacular 4000-acre Walters Arena in South Wales. Unique not only in its vast size, but also the variety of terrain and fantastic all weather abilities, Walters Arena is another reason that Off Road Skills stands out.
After two days of intensive training, this is the perfect way to see Wales from a motorbike perspective and practise all you have learned!"
Nadja M. – participant ORS & Wild in Wales / The Netherlands
EXTEND WITH THE "WILD IN WALES" ALLROAD TOUR IN BEAUTIFUL WALES
For those who want to bring the learned into practise immediately can join us on a three day Allroad Tour through Wales. A good mix of curvy tarmac and gravel roads, guided by Simon Pavey and his team. This tour is suitable for all levels of experience, especially after the training. We’ll stay in picturesque accommodations and ride again on those trustworthy BMW GS's. Having a support vehicle for our luggage, spare-bikes and refreshments during the day, makes the riding more light and only more fun!
Including in ORS:
- Two days rental BMW GS (1200 GS Rally, 800 GS, 700 GS or 650 GS) including fuel and insurance.
- Two excellent days off-road training level 1-2-or 3 by Simon Pavey and his team.
- Lunches, refreshments and diner (1x) during training days.
- Walters Arena, the best training location you can find in Europe!
Including in the Allroad tour:
- Accommodation (incl breakfast and diner) in comfortable and idyllic hotels/cottages.
- Simon Pavey and his team as local guides/instructors.
- Support vehicle with a mechanic and luggage, tools, and spare-bikes.
- Three days rental BMW GS including fuel.
- The best on- and off-road riding in Wales - even in areas where special permits are needed.