The best adventure motorcycle riding in Romania!
This is the perfect tour if you'd like to see the real and remote Romania. Exploring it by driving through small villages, living the good life in cosy hotels and guesthouses and have an amazing adventure on gravel roads and mountain tracks. Off course will the famous Transfăgărășan and Transalpina not be missing in this adventure!
The nine days Romania Rocks! off-road tour (7 riding days) is for experienced gravel riders who'd like more of a challenge. You need to be comfortable with technical climbs and descents, and have a good condition.
This tour leads you over the high passes in the Carpathian mountains on unpaved roads and tracks, which can be challenging! We'll have vehicle that transports our luggage to the next hotel, so no heavy bags on the bike.
The tour starts and ends in Bucharest. You can rent a BMW GS (700 GS, 800 GS or 1200 GS/LC ot a Honda Africa Twin CRF 1000 L). Lots is included* like food, fuel, accommodation and airport transport (* see brochure).
HIGHLIGHTS ROMANIAN OFFROAD TOUR:
- The best on- and off-road riding. We ride where others don't go.
- Accommodation in idyllic guesthouses.
- Transfăgărășan and Transalpina, Romanian most famous roads.
- Guided tour at Dracula's castle.
- All inclusive*
- Experienced Swedish / Norwegian / English / Dutch and Romanian speaking (local) guides.
More info? Download the brochure! (see travel information)